THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! Rusty may never want to leave!!! My son's girlfriend does nails for a living, makes a ton of money doing it too!! She is swamped all the time, works long hours for that money but always have gorgeous nails herself...I think I did see Rusty checking her out before he left here..better watch out for that flirty little roo!!

Updates on the Mascots anyone?!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been a few days since I updated on Rusty.. we have been dealing with a wonderful stomach virus here in Shreveport
sickbyc.gif
, and things have been hectic to say the least. Rusty had to go into quaranteen to avoid him getting sick.. and passing any germies around the country. He got a nice "bath" with some lysol body spray, and stayed in his own rubbermaid condo for a few days to keep him safe.
We are all better now
ya.gif
, and will be enjoying time with Rusty this weekend, then he should be ready to move on to his next adventure next week!
yippiechickie.gif

:| Oh goodness so Sorry you all had to go through that nasty flu.
sickbyc.gif
Nice to hear you were looking out for the health of your vistor.
smile.png
Sounds like he got the spa treatment and some quite relaxing medation,
cool.png
He may have needed it
wink.png

Sure hope now that everyone is well that you get some good visiting and some adventures in while you can
wee.gif

Chickaroo! :

Glad you gave to heads up Scrambled, on Rusty being a flirty roo! He's gonna be in Heaven when he comes to my house....I have ALL girls! 8 of them to be exact!
lau.gif

LOL!!! He may NEVER leave that hen house!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

WillsMama93 - Sorry ya'll have been sick!!! Good idea to spray the Mascots periodically with lysol anyway...great quarantine!!

Parsonswife - I can imagine sunday's sermon..."Hello Congregation, meet Beaker, the Mascot duck for a chicken forum that my wife belongs to!.....What? What was that?...Oh, yes, she is getting treatment for the forum addiction but apparently relapse is common....Yes, they all need your prayers!!...Why is a "duck" a Mascot for a "chicken" forum?....Well, very good question..I guess it really does all taste like chicken!!....."

Have fun with him!!

What's up with Wally, Fancy and where is Howard?!​

Quote:
Well...actually, I've finally had enough free time to post pics of Howard. (He's ready to ship out to the next person...I just need an address!
smile.png
)

As most of you know, my DH and I decided to sponsor Howard's higher education. Since we're alumni of Grand Valley State University, we got him in as a "legacy" (of course, his awesome grades and test scores helped, too). Here are pics from Howard's time at college...

Everyone knows that you need a sweatshirt to show your school spirit.
102_0458.jpg

And you can't go to class without books or supplies...
102_0459.jpg

102_0460.jpg

Howard majored in Natural Resources Management, with minors in ballet and underwater basket-weaving. Here he is, off to class in Padnos Hall (the science building) for a NRM class...
102_0450.jpg

Howard is so studious, he shows up to class even before his professors!
102_0453.jpg

Luckily, he has a few classes in the "outdoor lecture hall," so he isn't stuck indoors all day... (His dorm is in the distance... He got into the Honors Residence Hall -- sooo lucky!).
102_0440.jpg

Of course, everyone knows that to be successful in college you have to study, so Howard decided to find a quiet place in the library to do some research.
102_0442.jpg

102_0446.jpg

Can't keep a duck away from water!
102_0447.jpg

Howard found one of my favorite study spots in the library...a big pond and the university bell tower are in the background.
102_0448.jpg

Crossing the "Little Mac Bridge" on the way to some after-class fun...
102_0449.jpg

Playing some games in the Kirkhof Center, where everyone hangs out and has fun...
102_0461.jpg

Howard always knows where to get his caffeine fix.
102_0462.jpg

Howard leading a group study session in Underwater Basket Weaving.
102_0443.jpg

He's a natural...
102_0455.jpg

Howard is ready to answer all of your poultry-related genetics questions...
102_0457.jpg

Before I ship Howard off to the next person, I'll post a pic of Howard with his cap and all his honor cords...
smile.png

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Hooray Howard got to go to College....
ya.gif

He will be such a Wise Quacker when he is through his studies and he graduates
woot.gif

You go Howard !!!!
bun.gif

clap.gif
Thanks Chicken Lady for being able to put a duck through college.
I know that didn't cost chicken feed!
gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
I just made reservations at Discovery Cove for my family in October, I am hoping that we have one of the
fl.gif
mascots
fl.gif
then so I can sneak it in and hopefully get a picture of him/her swimming with the dolphins. When we get closer to our DC time in October, if we are not close to having a mascot, would someone like to trade with me or my DD natapple?

Quote:
Oh, good! Yes, she loved hanging out by the pool so going on a boat is the next step for her!

I just hope she doesn't get see sick
sickbyc.gif

We have such a smart mascot, I only wish Beaker or Wally would go there. Perhaps we could send Chuck, and let him learn more about International buisness or something? It might just work so he will never be M.I.A again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom