THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFL!!!! The college pictures are AWESOME Lisa!!!! WOW!! Love the "wise quacker" comment too!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Super pictures, beautiful college too!! Bet he loved that underwater basket weaving class!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

A soused sailing turkey, that oughta be a historical first, lol!! Sounds like great fun!! Thanks everyone for being great hosts!! Congratulations on the pregnancy Carri!!!! Glad you didn't host Rusty, that flirty little roo or 9 months from now.....we'd all be wondering about your baby with the tail feathers!!!!!!????!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

pictures will be put up tonight about the fun Fancy had here with the family.

And off she will go Monday. Hope its cooler in Alaska, she wants away from this heat!

Funny last night we had a little dinner party, and Fancy was sporting her shades, one of friends said "yeah shes a girl chicken, but I am renaming her Elton, she looks just like Elton John"!

Quote:
Hee hee. You're sooo punny!
big_smile.png

It was fun taking Howard to college. I thought people might wonder what the heck we were doing, but more bizarre things have happened on a college campus and no one seemed to mind. They probably though we were art majors or something, working on a project they just wouldn't understand. Hee hee.

Someone will have to take Howard off to grad. school now!

Quote:
Yay! Can't wait to see Fancy's pictures! Also can't wait for her to get here. It's definitely cooler - the rain started back up again today! Hopefully she won't get held up in Anchorage due to weather! Our Danish exchange student arrives Friday so maybe Fancy can go with us to the airport to meet her! I might have to keep her for a week since the fair is the last weekend of the month too. She can be part of the FFA petting zoo!

Howard's pics at school were great. I want to see the product of those underwater basket weaving classes!

Quote:
There were pics a page or two back from The Chicken Lady. She is getting ready to send him off to the next person, then it's my turn
yippiechickie.gif

Gopherboy...you better post pictures! Or did you really get Fancy some new teeth and she's too ashamed to show the public her horrible fate? WHat have you done to her? (Sorry, I can't wait to see her on here!)

Here are the pics
Fancy making new friends..a purple monkey and this darn cat that always trys to get into the pictures!
100_0027-5.jpg

Fancy wanted to try Madhousewife wine
100_0019-9.jpg

100_0022-3.jpg

and then....some how she got the idea she wanted to join GopherBoy Farms........
100_0021-6.jpg

She should be arriving soon...I had a heck of a time getting her away from my son. We almost had another kidnapped mascot. He took her to his friends house with out me knowing and I had to go get her.

Last edited:
The Lennon glasses I can live with, the Gopher teeth, I'm just not sure!

Too funny!

Did you get her sent off to Kodiak? Did you pack her dentures with her?
lau.gif

Fancy and that purple monkey are looking awfully snuggly there! I'm stating right now that if she starts laying purple eggs I had nothing to do with it! It's the monkey's fault!!!

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
CHUCK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
hehe he was waiting at the front door till i got home from work this morning!
IMG_2734.jpg

He got a nice view of my yard.
IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

As soon as he got through the door, he fell asleep. Here in Downunder we're 15hrs ahead of USA and also its winter so it's kinda thrown him off abit.
Once he's rested he'll be coming out tonight with us for alittle adventure. ^.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom