THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just crack me up!
jumpy.gif

Scrambled Egg, I received this image in an e-mail today and knew you (and others) would appreciate it. Figured this was the best place to post it.

9122_chicken_laughter.jpg

Keep the mascot pictures coming everyone!

Edited to add (Also sending up prayers for Willsmama's granny!)

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!! "Chuckster"!!!! So happy he didn't become pate!!! I'll save the crackers and keep the hostage negotiator on call ....just in case the worm turns!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Erin, LOVE the graphic!!!!!! Awesome!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Truthfully, I have no idea where Beaker or Howard are!! I can send out a missing duck report I guess but those haven't been real effective in the past.....I dunno where those quackers are, hopefully they will get to their next destinations soon....
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
I love this song!! Also "I love my lips" and "The Cheeseburger Song"

Song of the Cebu is my fave! My son is a fan of the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" and "Moo Shoo"
Beeeeaaaaaakeeerrrr where are yooooooouuuuuuu?????

Fancy should be on her way to me, if Gopherboy got her back in the mail Monday. I've got my fingers crossed she'll be here no later than Friday. Will post as soon as she arrives.

Rusty is still in Australia, the lucky Roo.

Tina is still with PC, right?

So, we are missing Chuck, Howard and Beaker, is that correct? C'mon folks, give us an update!!!

Quote:
I thought Tina was with PP not PC? LOL, can't imagine why that is confusing!! She had Tina with her at the processing party they were both at. I could be wrong.

Quote:
I thought Tina was with PP not PC? LOL, can't imagine why that is confusing!! She had Tina with her at the processing party they were both at. I could be wrong.

Yes Tina is with me, PC has chucks twin
wink.png
PC is coming over this weekend and wanted to take "special" pictures of them...it's probably best not to ask
wink.png

Quote:
Kristen that is what I meant, what did you think I meant?
wink.png

gig.gif
lau.gif

Well, considering you were talking about PC not Alex, who knows? Non CT'ers might take it the wrong way.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Kristen that is what I meant, what did you think I meant?
wink.png

gig.gif
lau.gif

Well, considering you were talking about PC not Alex, who knows? Non CT'ers might take it the wrong way.
big_smile.png

gig.gif

Who knows what is going on in PC's mind. That dirty, dirty man. But I guess that's why we love him
idunno.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Let's just say PC said it would include whipped cream, and a whip...
ep.gif

gig.gif

Ok I have no idea what you are talking about. Buck (Chuck's evil twin brother)
is sitting right next to me. I only wish I knew where the beer can in front of
him came from and how he opened it with those soft fingers and why his eyes
are red.

Wait... Why does he have a Victoria's Secret catalog hidden behind him? Oh man.
What the heck is this thing in his wallet???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom