THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kristen that is what I meant, what did you think I meant?
wink.png

gig.gif
lau.gif

Well, considering you were talking about PC not Alex, who knows? Non CT'ers might take it the wrong way.
big_smile.png

I don't think you are giving Alex enough credit. He told me some of the most obsene
jokes I ever heard last time I saw him at the coop party. Don't underestimate him.
He is a male of the species.
tongue.png

And I don't have Tina. PP does. I wasn't even on the mascot list but somehow here
I am. :eek:

Quote:
Let's just say PC said it would include whipped cream, and a whip...
ep.gif

gig.gif

Ok I have no idea what you are talking about. Buck (Chuck's evil twin brother)
is sitting right next to me. I only wish I knew where the beer can in front of
him came from and how he opened it with those soft fingers and why his eyes
are red.

Wait... Why does he have a Victoria's Secret catalog hidden behind him? Oh man.
What the heck is this thing in his wallet???

Poor Buck, he needs a lady friend, Tina could keep him company
gig.gif

Quote:
PC I think it's about time you get on one of the mascot lists...then again who knows what you'll do them..
ep.gif
wink.png

Last edited:
OMG has this thread caught a southbound train!!! No Mascot sexcapades please.... "G" rating only, no matter what a lush Tina is or how prepared "Buck" is!!!!
gig.gif
No doubt "Buck" is learning about a ALOT of naughty purple things!!
lau.gif

Rusty is still in Australia, the lucky Roo.

No, actually Chuck is in Australia, Rusty is the little leghorn and he should be with Willsmama93.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Buck doesn't say much. He just sits around and watches me. It's sorta scary.

OK. we'll keep this a "G" rating. Buck is too young for this stuff anyways.
wink.png

Where is Fancy? We are going to Disneyland in a little less than two weeks. I thought for sure she would be here and i already bought her a ticket. I hope they give me a refund.
sad.png

Anyway could be bumped up to next so she can go to Disneyland with us??? If not i understand.
sad.png

I'm amazed at how slow these mascots are moving.

Last edited:
Gopherboy - no sign of Fancy yet. I thought for sure she would have made it in today, as I had a package slip waiting for me - but no such luck. When did you send her?

I really, really, really hope she gets here by tomorrow. I leave next week for a ten day back-country trip for work and if she gets here then she's stuck here until I get back.

Darn post office!!! (I can complain all I want - DH put in 22 years with the terrorists!)
smile.png

Priority mail, 2 days dropped her at the post office on Tues morning! Darn!!!
I even made sure this time and had address written in red sharpie, and was checked over by postal worker.
hope she gets there tomorrow.....I think she will, I thought for sure today!

Jolyn, if you get Natapple to agree to that, I'll swap you but I know she and Greenapple have been waiting patiently too..just let me know if ya'll want to switch.

PLEASE FOLKS...BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF MOVING THE MASCOTS ALONG..AND HECK..MAKE A POST OR TWO OR A PICTURE WHEN YOU HAVE THEM SO WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN WITH YOU..PLEASE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom