THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clucky & Lucky!!!
gig.gif
love.gif
gig.gif
Cutest thing ever! I can't get over how tame that chicken is, she is just happy posing there with him!! She's such a diva!!! Very cute, nice looking coop too..must mean some little clucky-luckys are in the future?!

So, as I sit here patiently (ahem..) waiting for Howard to arrive I thought I share some of our family 'issues'.

My 17 yr. old son has no love for animals of any kind (he doesn't dislike them - he just doesn't want any of his own). They just aren't his thing... at all. (I did check, he really is my son, wasn't sent home from the hospital with the wrong kid
lol.png
) Anyway, he shakes his head and asks why mom 'needs' another animal.

So, I told him that I'm getting a duck! (Howard
big_smile.png
) I just failed to mention that Howard is a stuffed duck. He's been walking around for days shaking his head and wondering why we need a duck around here.
gig.gif
I can't wait for Howard to arrive and I show him to my son. My hubby and I keep grinning at each other and enjoying our 'inside' joke.

So, where is Howard?

Quote:
Thank you. According to PC I'm twisted, and he loves it
gig.gif
I think some of PC is starting to rub off on me, not that that's a bad thing
lau.gif

Quote:
Thank you. According to PC I'm twisted, and he loves it
gig.gif
I think some of PC is starting to rub off on me, not that that's a bad thing
lau.gif

Now there's an issue for debate!!
gig.gif

Updates on the other Mascots please??!!
smile.png

Great News! Fancy finally made it to Alaska! It was quite a surprise to check the mail this afternoon and find her there despite the rain and fog we are having (which usually brings the mail to a standstill).

She was one ticked chick though, and it took some time to soothe her ruffled feathers. She took to my daughter right away though, and soon there were smiles and contented clucks.

9122_fancy_060.jpg

Soon after her arrival we headed off to dinner at the local Mexican place. It was a pre-departure dinner for the crew I'm heading off to the backcountry with tomorrow. Being a bunch of rough trail workers, they were intimidated by this cool, hot chick, so she and Tessa just hung out and enjoyed some chips and salsa.

9122_fancy_061.jpg

Then Fancy decided it was time to get to know Maddie, our exchange student from Denmark.

9122_fancy_063.jpg

Tomorrow Fancy will see me off at the float plane dock and then spend a day in the 3rd grade with Tessa. I will post more photos when I get back on the 10th and we'll try to get her shipped out that weekend.

Erin

Last edited:
AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! How precious!!!!!! Some pretty girls in your house Erin!!! Fancy fits right in, lol!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
Thanks for sharing, how cool..literally in Alaska!!!

I think Mascot status is: Beaker is still with Nifty-Chicken I guess, Wally is with Writer in New Mexico, Tina is retired, Howard is in the mail, Rusty is MIA and Chuck is down under!

Hey don't apologize,
yippiechickie.gif
we all knew this was a adventure when we signed up
woot.gif
I figure I may have one around the holidays as it seems to be going that's OK by me. Keep posting the photos are great to see their tours and adventures.
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
I apologized, what do you want, blood? He'll be on his way. Sorry!

No blood letting ya'll!
gig.gif
No worries here, Kate has some great pics up and is moving Wally along......I have, however put out an APB (all points bulletin)!! on the rest of the missing mascots though...status reports?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom