THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I apologized, what do you want, blood? He'll be on his way. Sorry!

LOL, no, i didnt see your post before i posted! it's just everyone is taking their time! LOL!

Seems Howard, Rusty and Beaker are the MIA Mascots...anyone know if they are in route to their next destination???????

Howard was last with The Chicken Lady

Rusty was last with WillsMama

Beaker was last with Nifty Chicken

Hi all. Our sincerest apologies here in the Nifty-Chicken home! We were ready to send Beaker on, when Beaker realized he'd misplaced one of his lucky cowboy boots and didn't want to leave without it! The boot was located just in time for the start of school chaos/drama and then flus, so we've been a bit distracted.

Needless to say, Beaker is very well rested and is now on his way to parsonswife. Sorry for the delay! He was a very pleasant house guest and should do very well in church with parsonswife!

Thanks for the fun! We may post more pictures/videos of our adventures later!

NiftyChick & little chicks

I have a question. On the first page next to the names there are some links. What are those links for? I clicked on the ones next to niftychicks thinking i'd see some pics of Beaker and nope nothing. Not even a post by nifty on the page that comes up.

Are there pictures posted somewhere of Beakers adventures?

Last edited:
Quote:
Scrambled Eggs told me this once....

I forgot to say that when you all click the hot liink beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person... if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. I forgot to say that when you all click the hot link beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person...if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. wink​

Quote:

I forgot to say that when you all click the hot liink beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person... if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. I forgot to say that when you all click the hot link beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person...if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. wink

Thanks Nails!!! Exactly right Jolyn!! Try it and all the pics will show!!
wink.png

Quote:

I forgot to say that when you all click the hot liink beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person... if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. I forgot to say that when you all click the hot link beside your names on page one to look at the pictures associated with that person...if a different page comes up...go to your profile, go into "Display" and set the pagination options for 25 Topics and 25 Posts, then hit save, then the link will work correctly. wink

Thanks for that!!!!

Quote:
I hope Howard is at least half intact when I get him
lol.png

I'll do my best to keep his stuffing in. Can't say what anyone else will do
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom