THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck's final adventure..... literally
He ventured out into my front yard, ignoring the signs.
"Beware Killer Chickens"
IMG_2782.jpg

when suddenly out of no where... the killer chickens came stampeeding towards chuck.. i seriously thougth he was a goner!....But from chuck watching so many killer chickens videos.. he found their weakness...
IMG_2783.jpg

a nice piece of human flesh... desguised as bread XD
IMG_2784.jpg

my girls were very fond of Chuck so they invited him back to they're house.

IMG_2787.jpg

to have fest
harrypotter5.jpg

.....all i found left... were a pair of boots and the hat
(hope ya enjoyed that little story, don't panic chuck is still alive... barely and he's packing right now as i speak)

Last edited:
ep.gif
What Happened , What Happened Oh don't tell me ....
It's a cliff hanger and I have to wait for the 2nd feature
barnie.gif

Thanks Pringles that was pretty good
big_smile.png
I love a good adventure with action.
lol.png

Oh what is going on with Howard? anyone heard?
hu.gif

Pringle, you are such a doll!!!! What a great time for Chuck!!! Lucky chicken!!!! Maybe you can cash in on the sale of the censored video to Playchick!!! LOL!!! Thanks for hosting him down under!!!!!!!
smile.png
smile.png

Other Mascot updates? Oblio may be on a trip but when he lands, he will have a little surprise on his porch!! Would like to know the whereabouts of Rusty & Howard................

No worries Kodiak, I have babies
jumpy.gif
coming in on the first, would be cool if Fancy arrived then too, maybe she could be an adoptive mama for a day to the frizzles I ordered
gig.gif
. How long does it take for a frizzle to fly
D.gif
from Alaska to Florida?
lau.gif
If the babies
jumpy.gif
get here first, I am sure they will be excited when she gets here
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Greenapple - I think Fancy would a be a great mom - if she can curb her fanciful tendancies!
gig.gif
She should certainly be there by the time the babies get there, so she can cluck off some of her huffiness from being stuffed in a box again!
ep.gif
I wouldn't let her wear her monkey t-shirt and lennon glasses the day the babies arrive though - it would scar them for life to imprint on something like that!
lau.gif

Fancy Frizzle in a monkey shirt sounds very funny!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Where is Rusty???? Please give his whereabouts!!!!!!

I can only assume that Howard has met with an ill-fate...

Oblio...if you are home, have you received a Mascot????!

"un-scramble the address" !!! lol Annie!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Olivia!!!! Your pictures are so absolutely awesome and perfectly narrated!!!!! Youshould be a movie producer!!! WOW!!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Tat2edlady --- You are next on the Wally list...are you still interested in hosting him? Just making sure......don't want to send anymore Mascots off to become MIA.......anyone wanting OFF the lists, send me a pm saying so, no reason required and you will be removed....anyone wanting to be added..send me a pm and I will add you.....please don't accept the Mascot if you don't really wnat to host it and you aren't willing to send it forward please......thanks so much to everyone that has been committed to this crazy project!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom