The case of the missing dentures

GUIENALADY

Rest in Peace 1956-2010
12 Years
May 1, 2007
Belvidere nc
I have a bit of a mystery going on today...sometime in a five minute time frame .... my dentures went missing..!
hmm.png

Here is the story...i have upper and lower dentures,mine became loose about 9pm so removed them and l set them beside my drink glasss here at the computer...about that time dh wants his meds that were refilled earlier in the day...one he takes twice a day.and i mark the top of the bottle for him.

So i get up with empty glass and dentures to go find his pills , go to the bathroom and refill my glass, go back to the computer......having laid the dentures down somewhere and promptly forgot about them. bedtime comes i do the usual put dogs in kitchen , bird up, check food bowls, get to the bathroom and.................the teeth are NOT in theire bowl.!!!!!

Spent an hour looking for them before going to bed and have search all day and still no luck in finding them.
idunno.gif

1 possibility is of course one or more of the dogs got a hold of them and destroyed them..
idunno.gif
sure hope not or some are gonna have a hell of a belly ache and be going to the vet....which i really can't afford.
barnie.gif

2 i do have an ufortunate habit of putting things down and not being able to find them till i do some cleaning ( lost the house keys for a month and just found them under one of the recliners a few days ago),or move it.

3 dh COULD have picked them up and put them somewhere just to be funny....NOT
smack.gif

I am really hopeing for 2 or 3 time will tell for no.1 so there is my little rant for the day..
tongue2.gif
sorry for the length , haven't figured out wheather to laugh , cry, or screem..
gig.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
. cause i sure can't afford to buy another set right now. have a good day.
wink.png

Sorry for the missing chompers. I hope your future does not hold pureed Thanksgiving dinner. My first guess would be the dogs. Look under the tables and anywhere else the dogs may have taken their "treasure" to chew up. You may find remnants. Any chance they could have been flushed down the toilest? Is your bird a smart one? If he was loose, he/she may have taken them as well.

Don't feel too bad. I spend time every day hunting for my car keys. At work and at home. I need a beeper for my keys so I can locate them.

Keep us posted.
fl.gif

Ahh what kind of dog? My poodle ate my mom's teeth once all thepink part anyways, just left the little white teeth. 1 time she must have had them in her hand and went and put clothes in the washer. Then realized her teeth were gone, yep in the washer. I miss her so much! Hope you find your teeth, check in the dogs farvorite hiding spots, maybe they just hid them and haven't chewed them yet.

<<So i get up with empty glass and dentures to go find his pills >>

Could you have laid them down in an odd place while finding his pills? Also what were you wearing and did it have pockets? I hope that you let us know when you do find them.....on pins and needles here
smile.png

Dogs Love Dentures!!!! I really really hope they didnt get your teeth! Thats one costly snack!
Good Luck in your search!

Cristina

It's infuriating to lose things like that. You have my sympathy. Hope you find them intact soon.

Back
Top Bottom