The Cat Thread!!!

PrinceSandwich

Songster
10 Years
Nov 11, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I thought I'd start a Cat tread, for people to post pictures and talk about their cats! I ( well really my sisters/family) have 3 barn cats, though we used to have around 20! Our females just kept having kittens! We sold almost all of those and just kept 3, that we got fixed. I wish I could have a indoor cat but my dad is allergic to them.
Heres some pictures of ours!

This is Wilma
44401_abras_photos6_002.jpg

Skittles
44401_abras_photos5_153.jpg

And Po
44401_dscn5842.jpg

Ok guys, take it away!

We have 2 cats I don't have any photos but I'll try an get some. They're names are pal and zale. Both boys...
Your cats are cute! My sisters female cat just had 5 kittens!

We have two outside cats. I am sorry I don't know much about computers and so I can't post pictures. But they are both tiger looking with white. One male and one female. We have 12 goats and had to come up with names for them so we were out of names by the time we got the cats a year ago and so they ended up being called Mr. and Ms. Kitty. I know not very orginial.
lol.png
Ms. Kitty had three kittens and I was able to sell them off. So hubby said we could have kittens again. Well I have a question and Prince since you said you kept having kittens I thought you might know the answer. How soon after having kittens could she have them again? I just want to be able to keep an eye on her. This was our first time with kittens. Hubby has never liked cats so this is the first I have gotten the okay to have them. Thanks and sorry this got long. But I love my kitties as much as my other animals.

I have four cats, all of them rescued as kittens from feral moms. Dot and Ditto are 10 years old now and Ditto is struggling with FLUTD; just had surgery, is on a special diet and has decided that the entire world and everything in it is his litterbox. Cokie, a tuxedo kitty, is about 5 years old, and Mudpie, a tortie, is about 2. I have had up to six, all rescued kittens. If I didn't have a DH who kept saying "no D___ cats" I would probably have a dozen. Odd, because I was a definite dog person for most of my life and didn't even like cats, but that's changed!

I have two that go indoor and outdoors. Bullwinkle male 3 years old (our dog is Rocky)
and Tigris female 7 months old. They are both rescue cats got them when they were very young and they are so much fun.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom