|~~**The Chatterbox Chooks Club!!!**~~|

My cat got ran over.

Flat. Crushed by a semi. His little tongue was hanging out, an image I'll never forget.
hit.gif
hugs.gif
Oh no!!! I am so sorry.
Was it recently?

hugs.gif
Oh no!!! I am so sorry.
Was it recently?

Kind of recently...Christmas eve.
roll.png
And then Christmas morning something ate both my ducks heads off, and ransacked my bantam coop leaving only two alive. :/ Other than that the holidays were great!

You guys are all so nice. I've been on a lot of forums, and BYC is the best one!
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry about your cat Wooing Wyandotte!!!
hugs.gif

Oh I'm so sorry.

hugs.gif
That is so sad, I'm sorry! I've only ever had 1 cat get run over. That was 1 too many!

We have a black tomcat that has dominated the western three or four miles of our road. The result? There are a TON of cats around--domestic, feral, and semi-feral barncats-- that all have the same characteristics--black with white markings. Like nine out of ten cats on the road. I once owned a cat from that lineage, Jet, and he disappeared a few years back, and the other day, our current cat, Sage, was fighting with another cat. I only caught a glimpse but he was black and white--with a LOT of similarity to Jet. I'm not sure if this is Jet's half-brother or brother or if Jet really did return.
So Sorry anout your cat, WooingWyandotte!

Back
Top Bottom