the chicken name contest MORE CATEGORITES!!!! need 1 more judges

we have 2 judges so we still need 3 more so if you would like to be a judge just pm me and if you can not be a judge then can you enter

Entering for best roo name
White silkie cockerel, age 2 months in photo, now 4 months

Name: Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney (Duke for short)

49496_july_2010_duke_the_white_silkie.jpg

The other roo in our flock is a Faverolle and quite a bit bigger than Duke who really just looks like a little powder puff (he even started out as Dutchess
hide.gif
oops!). However, Duke struts around and crows his head off and thinks he owns the place! So, I figured he needed a more extravagant title to fit his personality!

Breed: Black-Tailed White Japanese Bantam
Entering:Best Roo Name
hmm.png

Name: Lil Big Man
I named him this b/c he is a bantam but all his hens are standard. He gets the job done
lol.png
He acts like a big mean roo, but he is so nice to me and his hens.

67676_csc_3920.jpg

40114_hpim3770.jpg

Breed: Golden Comet
Entering: Best Hen Name
Name: Faith
I named her Faith because when she was just a few days days old, somehow she got under the waterer and was stuck there for almost 6 hrs! When I found her she was soaking wet and really cold so I stayed up for hours trying to get her dry and warm. Then when she was older she got attacked by a fox, got away, AND surrvived the bite wounds, while continuing to lay!
LOL I love her dearly!

Breed: Rhode Island Red

Name: Avon

Reason for name: I went to the flea market to buy some Avon products and came back with chickens instead. My son named the other hen, but my mom said I should call this one Avon since that's what I wen to the flea market for in the first place
love.gif

69025_avon.jpg

we really need judges now we only have 2 judges and so if you can be my judge i would like that

Breed: BO
Name: Old Man
Reason: When the girls all had feathered out this one held onto her fuzz for a couple of weeks longer. The only place she did was on the sides of her head, making her look like a balding older man.
tongue.png

This isn't a very good shot of her but it's the best I have in a pinch.

IMG_9265.jpg

I wish I had a pic from the front! all I have is this one from the back showing how she got her name. It's way funnier from the front!

IMG_8269.jpg

breed: Ameraucana
entering: Best hen name
name: Cleopatra
reason:when she was a lil' chick she had markings around her eyes that looked like egyptian eye make up, which you can see a little of in the picture.

67123_chickens-_5_weeks_006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom