The chickies are here! (pics inside)

Morgaine

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Texas
I got the call from the post office this morning at 7:30. OMG, they are so much cuter than I thought they would be! I ended up staying with the brown layer collection from MMH because they didn't have all the ones available that I wanted. Ok, on to the pictures!

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

and here are our duckies, which are growing fast!

c0.jpg

So cute! They are so sweet when they are brand new! I love all the fuzzy little butts! I can't wait until I can get somemore!
jumpy.gif
Have fun with them. They grow quick!
hit.gif

Thanks. I've been checking for pasty butt, but so far only had two that needed a little cleaning. I jsut hope that I don't keep checking the same ones! I love watching them run around and then stop dead and just go on like nothing happened. Now I just need some names!

Quote:
I started by looking up baby names. I took words like 'strong' and seached to see what names came up. I have 6 day old chicks and so far I have..Nemo(chick with broken wing), Petie, Sadie, Rose, Noodle and I'm still looking for the 6th name.
big_smile.png

Thanks everyone. We had a blast after dinner just watching them. Better than TV!

I have 26, I think. At least that's what I ordered(25 from the brown egg layer collection and 1 mystery chick). I've tried counting them, but always come up with a different number, lol. All made it here alive and this morning all are still here and looking good.

A great place for baby name is www.behindthename.com
They have more names than you thought possible. We have a few names already. Dh named the mystery chick Top Hat. It's a polish one I think. And I have 5 little red head ones that I'm naming after famous red heads. We have a Lucy, Clara Bow, Maureen, Pippi, and Ginny. One of the little black ones is Branwen. we don't have names for any of the others

Back
Top Bottom