The Chook Cabin

12 Acres

Songster
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Oak Harbor, OH
I think I'm too late to enter it into the coop contest, but here it is nonetheless. I posted it in my blog, located here . I'm relieved it's finally built and I'm sure my DH is too. He did the majority of it while I was at work. All that's left to do is buy the fencing material and place the feeders and such where I want them inside the coop. DH chose the color and also there is scalloped trim on either side, although it's hard to make it out. He said he wanted it to look like a Bavarian dollhouse and I said "Go for it!"
wink.png

Thanks, all. I will set up a BYC website for it tonight and enter it in the contest then. I thought it was over but I was wrong.
smile.png

Beautiful! I think you guys did an awesome job and the price is certainly right! Post more pics when you get your chickies in there. I always love the pictures of the little babies running in the big coops, they remind me of little kids dressing up in grown up clothes.
smile.png

clap.gif
I give you extra applause for having your coop done before you even have your chicks!

Back
Top Bottom