~The Cluckmazing Chat Thread~

gCzp90zBxdR12wBUZEzroKsKO2UwklYlAHu0Hy0bM6BCvsULapDbqlqlY5nD-Bk92fBNwmE-J1Gl2E6bufVQ2XjHbODUf_yRHhlROmE5_Q4AWJR4aQfYFhY=s0-d-e1-ft

ANyone have new year resolutions?

There are things I have recently resolved to do, such as always wearing a dust mask when cleaning out the chicken coop, and bringing my reusable shopping bags every time I go to the store. Others are more intangible, like not complaining. We'll see how that goes...

Xs6kOJlKcZHjJILgGFc_XlvFFCRfMxlClpcyhtw5mTZz7wCkzPlS9wFxO3Uo7gMX85FYBSPcBCFedpxR9lFQm2xdrVBoAj92eUWkXcp4WkEh8BigeeDmxdf0ZAmPN-vH=s0-d-e1-ft

There are things I have recently resolved to do, such as always wearing a dust mask when cleaning out the chicken coop, and bringing my reusable shopping bags every time I go to the store. Others are more intangible, like not complaining. We'll see how that goes...

Xs6kOJlKcZHjJILgGFc_XlvFFCRfMxlClpcyhtw5mTZz7wCkzPlS9wFxO3Uo7gMX85FYBSPcBCFedpxR9lFQm2xdrVBoAj92eUWkXcp4WkEh8BigeeDmxdf0ZAmPN-vH=s0-d-e1-ft
same here...I just bought myself a couple of dust masks. I was having issues. So I believe I'll stick to that. But not because it's the new year.
Any time I forget my reusable bags, I just chuck everything in the back of the car... and unload at home. My trusty bags are waiting there. :cool:
Not complaining... that's a good one.... nope, not happening here! :p

Happy New Year! Hopefully, you all made it through the night! I did! I was in bed at 11:00pm. I've seen enough rockets flying and heard enough loud bangs, so I went off to bed. Resolutions? What is that? Oh, that's where you lie to yourself for a few days and go back to your old ways. Nope, gave up lying to myself a long time ago. But I do like @TheChiggens ideal of being more active on BYC!

I have to report that my hens did survive the night. They were restless, but quite, or so says my wife. I on the other hand, beg to differ.....I found 3 eggs this morning instead of the normal 2! So all the fireworks and firecrackers must have scared it out of one of them.

Wishing you all the very best in 2020!

My New Year's Resolution was to...uh...be a better person? I didn't really give myself the time to think about it tbh. But I had a lot of fun, we saw Little Women in the theater, and had family friends over to play games. We played Nertz, one of my favorite games, which is like solitaire but fast. And then we played left, right, center, which is a gambling game of luck...my sister won all the dimes. :D
We also launched lanterns in our field. One of them got caught in a tree and for a minute I was afraid it would burn down the forest but the lantern freed itself and came back down, and then we kids caught it and stomped on it until the embers went out. :) Very fun night.
Now that I think on it, being more responsible AND being on BYC more are both good resolutions I could have!

A bit late on 3 kings day. But nevertheless: a very healthy and joyful 2020 to you all.

Resolutions?? What are they? Can I give them to my chickens?

Back
Top Bottom