The cool chicken chat thread!

This is gonna sound weird- but do any of you like Shakespeare? I am studing him in school. Honestly it is boring. Also I HATE romeo and Juliet. So depressing!
I wouldn't say that I like him or his works, but I know some about his works(who doesn't?) When I studied him in English class freshman year, it was HORRID.

I'm excited for next trimester, I have animal physiology and that class is mostly about farm animals, easy A. Last year for that class, they kept a pair of chickens in the lab room, pretty sweet.

@Rocky64 chickens in class? COOL! I brought in bull frogs one time for a class pet.
For me, I HATE TRAGEDYS! Why be sad for fun? That's my reasoning.

In second grade I brought 2 of my prized silkies in for show and tell. Everyone loved them. Even now, about 10 years later, my friends ask me if I still raise those fuzzy chickens. I also brought in a baby turtle in fifth grade for the class aquarium. The aquarium was at least 50 gallons and had an assortment of tropical fish as well as 3-4 baby turtles. We also hatched chicks in fifth grade as well as in third grade.

Last edited:
In second grade I brought 2 of my prized silkies in for show and tell. Everyone loved them. Even now, about 10 years later, my friends ask me if I still raise those fuzzy chickens. I also brought in a baby turtle in fifth grade for the class aquarium. The aquarium was at least 50 gallons and had an assortment of tropical fish as well as 3-4 baby turtles. We also hatched chicks in fifth grade as well as in third grade.

I hatched chicks in 6th grade.

This is gonna sound weird- but do any of you like Shakespeare? I am studing him in school. Honestly it is boring. Also I HATE romeo and Juliet. So depressing!

I haven't learned about Shakespeare yet. So I'm going to say I don't know. I don't really like romeo and juliet. :lol:

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom