~The Crazy Chicken Club~

Pics
I only have 2 heritage breed chickens that I raised myself and then we have 7 layer hybrids

Hershey my 5 month old Chocolate orp bantam Thinks she's a road runner

Jelly bean my 5 month old Black Maran Roo Started crowing about a week ago

Hershey with "her roo" Jelly bean

My three musketeers (In this order) Chocolate,copper,Horsey(she was named by my 3 year old brother)
They are layer hybrids my parents bought
Beautiful Bird

Those are some cool looking birds you have!

My olive eggers

Blackbeard

Captain Flint

Regina

Baelfire

This is my Rosster Jude getting his nails painted!
I always knew he was a rooster but he never crowed until now & he won't stop!
Out of all 5 of my chickens he is the only one who loves being held and spoiled like this!

He is so cute and looks so sweet looks like fun

That's awesome! My ameracauna rooster (owl) will not let anyone touch him. We had to wait till it was dark to catch him on the roost to put his Velcro collar on him. Even then he hates being touched. I had him since he was 1 day old, and he used to love to be held. He would jump up in my lap and ride around the yard sitting on my shoulder... When we thought he was a girl.... I just wish he would let me pet him again
1f62d.png

I have a funny story. I was out in the run filling the feeder and filling the water bucket. I hear one if my girls sqwaking like crazy. So I peek inside the house. My Leghorn (snow) is standing outside the nesting boxes ... She yelling for like 5 minutes.. so I step inside the house to see my little baby ( Charlie) sitting inside the box just as quite as can be... But Snow was standing there sqwaking at her. As if the say " hey lady, get your but out of my spot".. I thought it was pretty funny. Especially since I have 5 other boxes that were all empty. I wish I had my phone so I could have captured it.

Back
Top Bottom