The curse— RP

Ashling sat on a boulder, staring at the waves. Suddenly, a seagull flew down next to her. "What's the matter?" It squawked. Ashling sighed. "I don't want to leave the forest, but the sea is calling to me, and my kind lives down there." The seagull stared at her. "That's why you're so sad? Just go and live in both places. Visit the forest and live in the ocean. Easy," It said as if it was obvious. Ashling slapped her forehead. "Of course..." She groaned. Why hadn't she thought of it before? "No one will miss me in the forest, anyway, but just in case you see anyone start looking for me, give them this, okay?" She handed the seagull a letter made of seaweed, and then jumped into the ocean

Ash stepped onto the sidewalk and drifted into the crowd. He came across a store called 'paper-paper' it caught his attention and he entered the store. so far so good. he thought.
there were wooden shelves with white sheets on them. boring. he thought, nothing like the outside. he swung the door open again and closed it behind him. He walked into the next store called 'painters delight' he grunted and pushed open the door. Inside was much better than the outside and a shade of blue paint caught his eye. the price tag said $15.00 he didn't have money so he sighed and left the store, deciding to explore some other places.

Saoirse pushed the door open with her foot and carried a stack of paper that went high above her head. She was wearing long jeans and a sweatshirt, despite it being warm and sunny, trying to cover up her wounds from the night before. As Saoirse carried the stack, her mind wandered to the day before. It was a dream, she said to herself firmly

Back
Top Bottom