~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
She waited patiently.

A few moments later a tall, pure black Centaur could be seen walking towards them. She long, dark hair and a tough, don't-mess-with-me look to her. Looking at Odette for a long moment "So I hear you want to join?"

"Yep," she replied, not afraid of the tall Centaur.

Quote:
A few moments later a tall, pure black Centaur could be seen walking towards them. She long, dark hair and a tough, don't-mess-with-me look to her. Looking at Odette for a long moment "So I hear you want to join?"

"Where do you come from"

The thunderous, resounding clip-clopping of powerful hooves against the dusty earth loudly announced the arrival of a Centaur as she skidded into the forest, flaying blades of grass about in a flurry of dust. Tall with a cobalt-hued slate pelt, darkened points, and a bold, black stripe drawn down her back on her equine half, she was quite a magnificent sight. Peering out from her ebony hair were two gray ears, which nervously swiveled around in every direction. She could hear distant conversation.

She was tired and weary, it was apparent by her slightly trembling hocks and fetlocks. She heaved an exasperated sigh and folded her legs beneath her, slumping at the base of a tree to rest.

Last edited:
Quote:

"Where do you come from"

"From very far north, in the southern lands of the Ckupik Tundra."

Quote:
"Where do you come from"

"From very far north, in the southern lands of the Ckupik Tundra."

"Your name"

Quote:
A large, black as night Centaur turned his head in her direction, hearing her slump to the ground. He slunk silently through the bushes until she came into view, pulled an arrow out of his sac and aimed it at her. "Get up" He ordered roughly.

Quote:
"Odette."

"Why do you wish to join?"

"I seek a land where I can continue my life as a Hunter, as I was booted out for becoming one earlier on. My old herd would only allow women to care for the young."

Quote:
A large, black as night Centaur turned his head in her direction, hearing her slump to the ground. He slunk silently through the bushes until she came into view, pulled an arrow out of his sac and aimed it at her. "Get up" He ordered roughly.

She jumped, startled at first. Pressing her hooves into the ground, she stood up, backing up a few paces and drawing a spear, it's stone blade glinting fiercely under the dim moonlight that was filtered through the forest canopy. She eyed him narrowly, "And who are you?" she asked, her voice unwavering, but her restrained fear showing by the death-grip she held her weapon with.

Back
Top Bottom