~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
(Ugh, Zinnia left.
sad.png
)

(I'm still here, I just had to eat dinner.)

(Oh, okay.
tongue.png
)

Quote:
Aldreda watched the sunlight casually, her hair gleaming in it slightly.

Hendrick frowned at the sunlight, prefering the dark, cool forest. Talida stepped up the the border, watching for any signs of movement on the other side.

Quote:
Hendrick frowned at the sunlight, prefering the dark, cool forest. Talida stepped up the the border, watching for any signs of movement on the other side.

Aldreda looked around as well.

The dim moon's light filtered eerily through the boughs of the tree canopy, shining down on blurred glimpses of black and golden fur that swiftly passed through the territory.

Tabitha laughed, with the thrill of the stark evening breeze in her face as she ran after the unsuspecting deer, which could not see well at night and were bounding off in many different directions, separating and growing more and more confused. They bellowed desperate cries for their family, alone and frightened beyond the capacity of their minds, unable to track their way home under the veil of shadows.

Zane, being ambitious, pursued the lead stag, who was feebly struggling to round his herd members back up, while Tabitha chased a solitary, yearling doe who was running as fast as her spindly legs could take her. Tabitha was rather particular when it came to hunting. The younger the catch, the softer and more tender the meat, was the mindset that Tabitha had whilst she hunted. But not too young, for that would feed but a single Lycan once.

Quote:
She narrowed her eyes "Follow me"

I g2g
sad.png

Cedany followed her, and glanced once again behind her.
Bye!

"What are you looking for?" She asked sharply

Quote:
"What are you looking for?" She asked sharply

"Nothing" she mumbled, curbing her urge to look again.

Amira spun around "Well its SOMETHING"

Back
Top Bottom