~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
If it meets the requirement I explained earlier.

Almost finished with the new tribe! Had to do some research and stuff.

Ooo ok I'm excited

Quote:
A flash of gold flitted though the trees.

Zane stood over his kill and sniffed the air, curling his black lips to reveal fangs, "Someone's here," he muttered under his breath to Tabitha, who was standing nearby with a dead doe slung over her shoulder. Tabitha's ears swiveled in every direction.

Quote:
A flash of gold flitted though the trees.

Zane stood over his kill and sniffed the air, curling his black lips to reveal fangs, "Someone's here," he muttered under his breath to Tabitha, who was standing nearby with a dead doe slung over her shoulder. Tabitha's ears swiveled in every direction.

Another shadow, this time black flashed through the trees.
(they are in wolf form, right?)

Quote:
If it meets the requirement I explained earlier.

Hmm I was just going tom make it like the description you had on the front. Can you explain?

The creature has to have a human form, like Centaurs are half human half horse.

Quote:

(Yeah, that's why there were the glimpses of fur that I explained)

Tabitha and Zane uttered a sharp bark, the fur on the back of their necks bristling. "Show yourself!" Tabitha hissed.

Quote:
Hmm I was just going tom make it like the description you had on the front. Can you explain?

So what are shadow ponies then?

Quote:

(Yeah, that's why there were the glimpses of fur that I explained)

Tabitha and Zane uttered a sharp bark, the fur on the back of their necks bristling. "Show yourself!" Tabitha hissed.

Two wolves stepped from the shadows in unison. One was bright golden and the other solid black.

Quote:

So what are shadow ponies then?

I don't know... you created them

( at the bottom of the page)
Creatures:
Shadow Ponies: These beasts of the caves are built like draft horses, large cloven hooves and heavily muscled. They are quite graceful despite their appearance, able to scale harsh slopes and terrain. Their muzzles are short, their coats dark and snake-scale sleek. They are the warhorses of the Dark elves, loyal till the end and beyond, intelligent and long lived.

Drakehounds: Small dragons really, standing on all fours and lacking wings. Their legs are thin and spindly and on the whole they look as if a strong wind could break and carry them off. They stand about knee high, long tails ending in a slight curl and held high, slender jaws ringed with needle like teeth. They are used for hunting, messaging and pets.

Back
Top Bottom