~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
He rolled his eyes, becoming half hidden in the shadows "I can hide from anyone"

"You can?" he asked.

"Watch me" The corners of his mouth curled up into a dark grin which lasted until only his eyes could be seen. Then they blinked once and he was gone.

brb

Quote:
"You can?" he asked.

"Watch me" The corners of his mouth curled up into a dark grin which lasted until only his eyes could be seen. Then they blinked once and he was gone.

brb

gig.gif
I just realized your signature.

Quote:
"Okay, I guess" she said.

"Show me" He invited, gesturing for her to continue into the forest.

She walked quietly into the forest and waited. After a while, she spotted a rabbit. She slowly lifted her bow, arrow in place, and took aim. After a minute, the creature was still and she let the arrow fly. Unfortunately, it took the poor rabbit's ear. "Oops" she muttered under her breath.

Quote:

brb

Is he invisible, or did he leave? If he is invisible, then Cadeyrn can see him.

He's not invisible, but he's small and knows how to move quietly.

Quote:
He's not invisible, but he's small and knows how to move quietly.

Oh.

"Ah, but two can play at this game" Cadeyrn said. He slowly morphed into a black snake. Now he could feel Simon.

So the Kelpie are shape shifters?

Quote:

brb

gig.gif
I just realized your signature.

tongue.png

Quote:
"Show me" He invited, gesturing for her to continue into the forest.

She walked quietly into the forest and waited. After a while, she spotted a rabbit. She slowly lifted her bow, arrow in place, and took aim. After a minute, the creature was still and she let the arrow fly. Unfortunately, it took the poor rabbit's ear. "Oops" she muttered under her breath.

Sarus cocked a brow "Come, we have a lot of ground to cover tonight"

Back
Top Bottom