~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
"Thats the first I've heard of a friendly Witch, the ones we've ever had to deal with were nasty and hard to kill"

"All the villagers hated her and she hated them, I guess she took me in because they rejected me, probably just to spite them" she said.

"And did it work?"

Quote:
He jerked his hand downwards, splitting open one side, and trust upwards through the spine. Beheading the snake.

It was almost as if the knife merely passed through him, for his head stayed in place. Cadeyrn was not like other Kelpies, his blood was special.

Simon stopped struggling, if his dagger couldn't cut through the bone then his teeth (which were also bone) wouldn't be able to do any damage.

Quote:
"All the villagers hated her and she hated them, I guess she took me in because they rejected me, probably just to spite them" she said.

"And did it work?"

"Probably" she replied.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
- Ya siggie

Quote:
It was almost as if the knife merely passed through him, for his head stayed in place. Cadeyrn was not like other Kelpies, his blood was special.

Simon stopped struggling, if his dagger couldn't cut through the bone then his teeth (which were also bone) wouldn't be able to do any damage.

He laughed again. "You don't even know what your getting into" he whispered, his voice echoed eerily.

Quote:
"And did it work?"

"Probably" she replied.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
- Ya siggie

He nodded but didn't say anything more on the topic, a few moments later they came into a clearing with four large trees at one end. "This is where we train our younglings" He explained "Target practice"

Quote:

He laughed again. "You don't even know what your getting into" he whispered, his voice echoed eerily.

While his grip on Simon was loosened to speak, Simon ripped his shoulder from the snakes mouth and pounded into the trees.

Quote:

While his grip on Simon was loosened to speak, Simon ripped his shoulder from the snakes mouth and pounded into the trees.

He laughed again, long and loud, it was as if his laugh followed Simon all the way to the border.

Back
Top Bottom