The D'Belgain War *An awesome roleplay*

Pics
Name: Bandit
View attachment 2168548View attachment 2168549
Bandit will fight you. She will fight your mom. She will fight your dad. She will fight your brother. She will fight your grandma. She will fight your dog. She will fight your 3rd grade teacher. Really, the only reason she’s even in this petty war is to beat up some birds. Patriotism? Loyalty? Bandit knows none of that. Only fight.
Once she’s finished fighting (if that day ever comes) she will raise an army of chicks so they can beat up everyone beside her.

(In reality, Bandit is the second to last in rank of my four hens, but whatever. XD)
I love this. So much. She and Ziggy are going to have a battle for the ages.

Last edited:
Name: Scar
View attachment 2168591
(not my picture)
Scar’s father died of a predator and all her 20 brothers were killed by a human. She believes the d’Anvers and the d’uccles are the ones behind it. She’s a master in strategy, but perhaps more importantly, conspiracy theories.
Yep. Defaintly. The de watermael leader role is yours!

Name: Bandit
View attachment 2168548View attachment 2168549
Bandit will fight you. She will fight your mom. She will fight your dad. She will fight your brother. She will fight your grandma. She will fight your dog. She will fight your 3rd grade teacher. Really, the only reason she’s even in this petty war is to beat up some birds. Patriotism? Loyalty? Bandit knows none of that. Only fight.
Once she’s finished fighting (if that day ever comes) she will raise an army of chicks so they can beat up everyone beside her.

(In reality, Bandit is the second to last in rank of my four hens, but whatever. XD)
Yep. Of course. Role is yours.

If anyone wanted to know what Ripple looks like now, handsome, but still has a lot of growing to do:
412F0C11-0799-41E6-9963-01CACE0C993F.jpeg
5F583440-7359-45EB-A3DD-FD1D951E9369.jpeg

Roleplay starting!
Tango's diary entry, 12/08/1988: The war has been declared 3 days ago now. My troops are ready...ready to take down those stupid D'anvers and De watermaels. Their people disgust me. I've been waiting for this moment for a while now. Tonight..we embark on a journey that will last for months..maybe a year? This will be a scary journey. I'm ready. We are going to board the vessels tonight. We are travelling to the Rhode Islands to fight. To win.

Tango.

Back
Top Bottom