The disneyland coup/run is nearing completion

I love that green.
Would you be willing to share what brand and what the color is called?

And the trim color? Is that a yellow? cream?

Seriously, those are the colors I've been looking for for my coop!

Looks awesome!

Last edited:
I agree - I love the colors of your coop & run! I would also appreciate it if you would share the brand and color. It is helpful to us color-challenged folk. thanks! -kc

Very nice coop and run and it looks very secure. Please be sure that you have provided a deterance to keep anything from trying to dif or burrow under. You really did a great job.

Quote:
Very very nice! I too, love the colors. What sized lumber/wood did you use for the door? It looks like 1x2 but I was thinking it might not be sturdy enough? I have to pick up wood for my door today.

That is a great coop. I'm with everyone who said the colors are fantastic.
thumbsup.gif

My better half knows the colors, she'll post what those colors are. I do know it's Behr exterior paint that has the primer in it. And no, it did not cover in one coat. The run door is built with 2x3 studs, the rest of the coop uprights are 2x4 PT wood. My wife has always had a great eye for color, so she deserves the kudo's for the color. We were happy to be able to use the old deck footprint and some of the materials.

Hi (I'm the wife). Happy Mother's Day, ladies - I feel like taking the day off, but I expect the spirit will move me and I'll go paint some more walls. We had way too much of the white, so it's the inside color - wish us luck keeping it clean!! (Boring to paint white walls!)

I scanned the little Home Depot brochure that caught my eye, and if you see it, This is the front:

cb67fbc2.jpg

Here's the list of colors inside - -

9748fdce.jpg

I just fell in love with them, and the coop just blends into the background so pretty. We may just paint the main house in the same colors.

Thanks for your comments. Now I guess I gotta go to work. I just can't wait to see the babies outside happily playing!!

Back
Top Bottom