The Dragon Riders

Julie gave ania chip. She told her that she wasn't going back as told her the story of why. Ania nodded understandingly. She and Julie hugged. Julie wasnt going to go back, and ania knew she couldn't convince her. After saying their goodbyes, ania flew off on chip to the castle. She landed just inside of the forest to the left of the castle and let chip fly up to her room. She walked up to the big doors of the castle. The guards looked shocked.

Ania took a deep breath. The knights bowed to her, knowing her. She nodded a greeting. She walked up the stone steps and through the big doors that the guards opened for her. She walked into the throne room and stopped in front of her parents, the king and queen of galore. The look on their faces said everything. No words needed. Shock, surprise, happiness, pure confusion. All of the emotions on both faces. They seemed frozen solid in their chairs, unable to move.

Aria looked around for Justin and saw him inside the house continuing his sketch. Then, she took out the magic card she had found a year ago and stared into the eye again. A magical surge went in her body. She took a long breath and then grabbed out a book of magic from her pouch and flipped it open to a page. "Anialias Jevrotte." Her eyes flashed for a second and then reverted to normal. She looked at her hands that had electric sparks all around them, but were harmless to her. Then, Starflight flew into the woods and came back with a rabbit that was alive and scared. She dropped the rabbit to the floor and Aria made her index finger touched it. The rabbit died in an instant. "I made the spell so it only affects my enemies. If you ever get taken away I can use magic to defend myself." Aria smiled.

PLOT:

Once your dragon becomes a grown up, all dragon riders will find a magic power source. The magical power source gives you knowledge on how to use magic. In order to learn spells you must have a book of magic.

Rules:
-No god modding with this
-Types of spells you cannot use or learn: Mind control, time travel, raising the dead

(Mm.... This is getting a little too magicy. Now it's crossing my comfort zone..... I don't do things tht have anything to do with books of magic or spells...
hmm.png
)
(U dont have to use magic then ._.)

Ania's reunion with her parents was long. Her parents were shocked that their daughter, who had been thought dead, had finally returned home. They wanted to know what had happened and why she disappeared, but she wouldn't say. She didnt speak anything about the past 6 years. Nothing. Not a single detail or story. Not even a reason as to why she disappeared. Her parents were confused. Ania wasn't hungry for dinner and excused herself early for bed. She had told her parents that Julie wast coming back. They wanted to know where she was, but ania didn't budge.

Back
Top Bottom