The Duck Thread

Can someone help me? We have 3 pekin male ducks and we have different breed 4 female and another male. The pekin ducks won't stop mating with all the females. Sometimes they will even go around one of the females and all take turn on her. Is there a way to stop them? Poor female are soooo skinny and tired already....

Can someone help me? We have 3 pekin male ducks and we have different breed 4 female and another male. The pekin ducks won't stop mating with all the females. Sometimes they will even go around one of the females and all take turn on her. Is there a way to stop them? Poor female are soooo skinny and tired already....

Too many males. Separate immediately. They can and will kill a female over mating. 1:4 is a good ratio. But at the very least, separate the males away from the females now until you come up with a permanent solution.

:love    Thanks for sharing!  They're adorable.  Plus, I want to tag @Julie Bird
  to make sure she see this and listens to the webs slapping on the ground.  Love it!!
Hoopoose!! Ducks of cuteness in acting like they're ducks and not just birds. The webs slapping on the ground is very Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thank you for the tag Debs Flock.

Hoopoose!! Ducks of cuteness in acting like they're ducks and not just birds. The webs slapping on the ground is very Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thank you for the tag Debs Flock.

That video was the cutest I've watched it several times. I went back and watched it with the sound on so could hear the webs slapping too! Gaaaaaah! I can't wait to get my babies!

[Video]
Duck stampedes are a daily occurrence, with chubby, spoiled ducks! Every time I go outside, I hear fwappity-stompers on pavement and much wonking and waqing coming at me!

Back
Top Bottom