The Duck Thread

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY DUCKLING AND CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST, IT IS TIME SENSITIVE
203c.png
203c.png
I'm sorry, I can't see/find your post.
Mandy

No, I didn't... haven't gotten notifications for 4 days now...
hmm.png
Things have changed on the website. I used to go into the subscriptions tab to get my new posts. The page used to be very simple one liners, now you have to wade through the information. The only option it gives you to see the posts is "your last post" or it tells you what the person that last posted to that thread said. Is anyone else having problems with the site? Or is is just me??
idunno.gif
Now guys, knowing my fight with computers, the problem could be between the keyboard and the chair! LOL

Mandy

Can anyone share some advice with me please :)
Just today my female Muscovy and drake started fighting. They're both usually very placid duckies and get along well. My female is 9 months and a bit broody and my male is 6 months old. My female kept provoking the male by going up to him and biting his face. Then it turned into a big biting flapping fight with them trying to jump on each other. The male kept winning and sitting on my female and biting her feathers. It didn't seem like they were mating just trying to hurt each other :( it happened a few times before I separated them but they both still seem very worked up. Can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

Can anyone share some advice with me please
smile.png

Just today my female Muscovy and drake started fighting. They're both usually very placid duckies and get along well. My female is 9 months and a bit broody and my male is 6 months old. My female kept provoking the male by going up to him and biting his face. Then it turned into a big biting flapping fight with them trying to jump on each other. The male kept winning and sitting on my female and biting her feathers. It didn't seem like they were mating just trying to hurt each other
sad.png
it happened a few times before I separated them but they both still seem very worked up. Can anyone tell me why? Thank you.
@LudasMummy Your female being broody and your male being younger is probably what has happened. My females can put the younger drakes in their place and boy when they are broody they are a force to be reckoned with.Have they been together for a while?

Back
Top Bottom