The Duck Thread

At least I can say I have all my ducks in a row and not be a lier
1f602.png

Have you tried craigslist? -Kathy
Yes I check frequently lol. I'm going to start checking the flea market also. :)
I think a couple of mine are actually splash, because they don't have enough black to be considered black, but I'm honestly not sure. In that top photo, one is almost totally white, he only has a black patch at the base of his tail, and the crested one is about half black / half white. All of my others are fairly black, with mainly just a white bib. I got 3 from my broody's hatch that are solid black. I'm hoping to het a splash next year. I just think they would be to cute. I've noticed not many people have them. I think the one you have does look like a splash. :) Dawwwww :love
Soooooo pretty :)

Lol. I love your black swedish. Have you ever seen a splash swedish?

I think a couple of mine are actually splash, because they don't have enough black to be considered black, but I'm honestly not sure.  In that top photo, one is almost totally white, he only has a black patch at the base of his tail, and the crested one is about half black / half white.  All of my others are fairly black, with mainly just a white bib.  I got 3 from my broody's hatch that are solid black. 

Dawwwww :love

Those are still considered blacks, just overly marked... a splash Swedish comes from blue to blue mating and would look just like a silver Call... kinda like this... :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom