The Duck Thread

Yes thats very true and sometimes longer lol. Our grey is beautiful. Je turned out to be a special needs boy. He has like a cleft pallet bill. He gets along well though. Ill have to take a pic tomorrow. He is the only ancona we ended up keeping. He has a golden 3000 lady duck lol.
Awww
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Lol. Poor thing, at least he does well :)

@Dennyis
When ducklings eat or drink and we pick them up shortly after we mush on their crops and can cause them to spit back up water and food.  I've done it and most everyone else here but don't force them to eat more than they want.  At 1.5 weeks old they need to have water and feed down 24/7 they really do. At least till 5-6 weeks of age. 

Alright thank you
Btw my Appleyard feet skin is peeling off today is it ok??

Please don't think badly of me but they sent the order again... and its actually almost here!!!! It should go well this time! 20 chicks, heatpad, grow gel, even weather across us I believe, and only like 36 hrs in transit.

Please don't think badly of me but they sent the order again... and its actually almost here!!!! It should go well this time! 20 chicks, heatpad, grow gel, even weather across us I believe, and only like 36 hrs in transit.

Oh I'm so glad you were able to get something straight for you at least. Good luck on new babies and definitely post those new baby pics.

Back
Top Bottom