The Duck Thread

Well, I did end up losing all the eggs :( Looked like the power had been off for a few days when I candled. And now I can't find any more WH hatching eggs so I think I'm out of luck for the year :( Guess I'll have to order more ducklings from Holderread next year and until then order some hatchery females to keep my WH males happy.

:hugs

Well, I did end up losing all the eggs
sad.png
Looked like the power had been off for a few days when I candled. And now I can't find any more WH hatching eggs so I think I'm out of luck for the year
sad.png
Guess I'll have to order more ducklings from Holderread next year and until then order some hatchery females to keep my WH males happy.

I'm so sorry, Pyxis. I know that's not easy. We had an unfortunate incubator event almost three weeks ago and lost every potential duckling we had in it.

Well, I did end up losing all the eggs
sad.png
Looked like the power had been off for a few days when I candled. And now I can't find any more WH hatching eggs so I think I'm out of luck for the year
sad.png
Guess I'll have to order more ducklings from Holderread next year and until then order some hatchery females to keep my WH males happy.
So sorry :( I lost my little duckling yesterday too. Duckie couldn't pip out because the membrane was too thick (I think the humidity must have been too high) :(

I have my hens, ducks and rabbit in together...they all get on great! They all have they're own beds at night time, with the hens put in their own 'night coop'. I'm hoping to get a Micro Pig and she will go in with them too once she's settled! :)
I have never heard of a micro pig. What is their full growth size and weight? Sounds cute.

Back
Top Bottom