The Duck Thread

Phantom is cute! The heart on his wing is awesome!
clap.gif

I need a cayuga drake, something killed mine. Where'd you get yours? Where do you live?

After two weeks of searching and no "luck", Ducksinarow gave me a 7 month Khaki Campbell drake! He has just been home about an hour and he is doing wonderful! I put him in the coop and after 5 minutes, he figured out the ramp and out he was. He's had a bath, snack and is getting familiar with his harem!

After two weeks of searching and no "luck", Ducksinarow gave me a 7 month Khaki Campbell drake! He has just been home about an hour and he is doing wonderful! I put him in the coop and after 5 minutes, he figured out the ramp and out he was. He's had a bath, snack and is getting familiar with his harem!
That's awesome congrats and pics of him and his new harem when you can.
pop.gif

That's awesome congrats and pics of him and his new harem when you can.  :pop

He did great with the older women (they're about 1 1/2 years old, he is just 7 months old) out in the yard but in the coop he's scared. They're cornering him 3:1 so he is downstairs for the night. Geez, gone from chicks downstairs to adult chickens to a duck now. I cannot tell my family this. They already think I've gone overboard with chickens!
:lau

Last edited:
He did great with the older women (they're about 1 1/2 years old, he is just 7 months old) out in the yard but in the coop he's scared. They're cornering him 3:1 so he is downstairs for the night. Geez, gone from chicks downstairs to adult chickens to a duck now. I cannot tell my family this. They already think I've gone overboard with chickens!
lau.gif
lol.png
I know they just don't understand. Family that is. I'm sure he'll fit in after they train him right.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom