The Duck Thread

So one of my runners broke the nail on her back little toe today. It bleed a little but my question is how do I keep it from getting infected?
can they get into the pool? if she can swim she'll keep it clean, you could put some Neosporin or triple antibiotic on it before bed but nothing with pain releif in it.

can they get into the pool? if she can swim she'll keep it clean, you could put some Neosporin or triple antibiotic on it before bed but nothing with pain releif in it.

OK she does have a pool I will clean it again tonight and I will put neosporin on it is a band aid OK or should I use gauze?

OK she does have a pool I will clean it again tonight and I will put neosporin on it is a band aid OK or should I use gauze?
I wouldn't cover it at all they are the best at getting stuff like that off and you wouldn't want her to end up eating it. Just put the neo on right before you put them to bed that way it will be on all night till she swims tomorrow.

I wouldn't cover it at all they are the best at getting stuff like that off and you wouldn't want her to end up eating it. Just put the neo on right before you put them to bed that way it will be on all night till she swims tomorrow.

OK I will. good news is I just put fresh straw in their coop like 30 min ago. thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom