The Duck Thread

Please help. I have muskavoy ducks just got 2 more one died exactly a week after I got them they r young but not tiny adult wings are growing in. They eat fine but get uncoordinated and weakly then die. Any idea what's causing this ? It happens so fast they r fine one day and the next day they start showing these syptoms and then die. My second one is now very weak and sick like is there anything I can do or anyone know what is causing this to happen ?

Please help. I have muskavoy ducks just got 2 more one died exactly a week after I got them they r young but not tiny adult wings are growing in. They eat fine but get uncoordinated and weakly then die. Any idea what's causing this ? It happens so fast they r fine one day and the next day they start showing these syptoms and then die. My second one is now very weak and sick like is there anything I can do or anyone know what is causing this to happen ?

Are you feeding medicated chick starter???

No non medicated. Poor thing was fine till today his sister passed exactly a week ago. Both seemed very healthy active eating perfectly. He was eating well this morning but not moving around much they seem like they get uncoordinated then just pass away almost happens with in 24 hours they eat dumor chick starter no medicated

No non medicated. Poor thing was fine till today his sister passed exactly a week ago. Both seemed very healthy active eating perfectly. He was eating well this morning but not moving around much they seem like they get uncoordinated then just pass away almost happens with in 24 hours they eat dumor chick starter no medicated

Weird!!!

Are you putting ACV or anything in the water ??????

If this sounds silly to you will set it aside and cook up some hard boiled egg's and remove the shell and mash up really good and serve do this at least once a day for a week and watch the difference and get something into the water if you are not already doing it for their health ......

Are you sure the feed isn't bad, moldy not being able to control the neck sounds like a toxin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom