The Duck Thread

I took some pics yesterday and wanted to share

My other 2 were being camera shy
Your little flock are so adorable! They look so much like my motley crew. My newbies are a duck & drake WH, one Pekin, one Cayuga, one Blue Runner and one Fawn & White. They moves outside and got their pool last week. Wednesday they will be integrating with my present group. I am hoping they get along well.

I was wondering, I have 6 ducks: 3 Mallards, 2 Khaki Campbells, and 1 Buff Duck, and although I have heard wonderful things about ducks, none of them are friendly. I held them a lot as ducklings, and yet they still really don't like me. Is there really anything I can do now that they are a little over 2 months old to encourage them to love me a little?

I love my muscovy ducks.  Their hiss sometimes throws people off, but if you are with them long enough you recognize it as them saying "hi" to you.

I didn't know that they hissed! Muscovites sure seem like a fun breed.

Just subscribing =)

Welcome, subscriber friend! :)

Wow, those blue runner ducks are beautiful!

Last edited:
I was wondering, I have 6 ducks: 3 Mallards, 2 Khaki Campbells, and 1 Buff Duck, and although I have heard wonderful things about ducks, none of them are friendly. I held them a lot as ducklings, and yet they still really don't like me. Is there really anything I can do now that they are a little over 2 months old to encourage them to love me a little?
Treats of course =)

here's my heavy buff bunch telling me I forgot the bucket of kitchen scraps lol

Back
Top Bottom