The Duck Thread

Does anybody walk their ducks on a leash? Crazy question, I know
1f602.png
I believe Nettie does.

Is there a certain way to sex Pekin ducks?? I have 3 week old ducklings and I wanna pick names for them.. if they are boys it's Dom & Tej and if girls Mia & Letty ..

This is them swimming tonight

Is there a certain way to sex Pekin ducks?? I have 3 week old ducklings and I wanna pick names for them.. if they are boys it's Dom & Tej and if girls Mia & Letty ..

Only way at that age is by vent sexing. If you have a girl they can start getting a quack at 3 weeks but that is the earliest they can start. You'll have have to wait it out a bit. Also most of mine have boy names. They ducks don't even know their names so it really doesn't matter :)

Only way at that age is by vent sexing. If you have a girl they can start getting a quack at 3 weeks but that is the earliest they can start. You'll have have to wait it out a bit. Also most of mine have boy names. They ducks don't even know their names so it really doesn't matter :)

OK well the littlest one is kinda making I guess duck quacks.. It sounds like honking lol..

Furious fan huh?

One of my girls started quacking at about 2-1/2 weeks. She likes her own quack sound I think. She quacks alot now at almost 4 weeks. I have another that is just starting to quack a little, and a third that I've heard quack once, I think. And I have one boy I'm pretty sure. Lol

Furious fan huh?

One of my girls started quacking at about 2-1/2 weeks. She likes her own quack sound I think. She quacks alot now at almost 4 weeks. I have another that is just starting to quack a little, and a third that I've heard quack once, I think. And I have one boy I'm pretty sure. Lol

1f603.png
Yes most definitely I am .. from the very beginning and I just went last Friday to see Furious 7 and at the end I cried lol..
1f62d.png

Back
Top Bottom