DJ Quack

Derpy

Gibby

Samantha Rose

Carly

Jalepeño

Farkle and Charm

Sarah

I also have 6 cayugas but I don't have any good photos of them they're named Nala, Taco Bell, Lilly, Jazzy, Boss, and Tahla
Nice pictures!

-Kathy

Bugs' babies started hatching today
wee.gif
9 so far, 1 DIS and 2 external pips, total of 14 eggs. She's a waaayy better mom than I am at incubating. WOW, this was sooo easy, lol

Congrats!

-Kathy

Thank you everyone for the congrats and compliments on Bugs and her babies. Total 13 hatched, she sat on 14. She's an awesome Momma.

I have very sad news to report. We lost Boo to a Bobcat this morning
hit.gif
Before I realized what was going on and got out the door with the shotgun, it carried her off. We had to put one of our Great Pyrenees down just a couple of weeks ago and I know this would not have happened if he was still with us
hit.gif

RIP Boo, we love you. Baby Boo will carry your legacy on.
love.gif

Oh I am so sorry for the loss and I much understand as I had to take out several Bobcats over the years

Ya it was so bad I could take photos and they nearly wiped me out but a Shotgun did end the problem
highfive.gif

May your days get better and your aim also
thumbsup.gif

That bobcat is very pretty but I understand, I actually fed a wild bobcat cat food cause I didn't know it was a bobcat,,, thought it was a stray. Became quite tame, I still have her lol, she doesn't go bear my livestock but I'm very carful. Her name is Crescent Moon (call her Cress)

The bobcats here are way bigger than a house cat, even a big house cat. No mistaking the two.

I set out food for strays, I didn't see her untill she was in my deck one day waiting for food because I was late feeding Lol I don't let her inside she has a little place outside we built.

Since my pekin girl died, I have been getting only one egg a day from one of the eight other girls. However I had a pleasant surprise going out to the pen today. Seven eggs (one was cracked and I threw it out) in two days! My chocolate runner laid the green egg. Pretty happy :)

Khaki Campbell's r one of the only breeds that get along with mallards besides other mallards, just letting you know I hope u find some! If give ya some but I live in NY
Thanks again for the help. I'd like to find a Khaki but I just read that they can be very nervous... He came from a flock of Welsh Harlequins and Mallard. I was considering Mallard, Buff or WH since they are all calm.

We put 24 eggs in the incubator, but most turned out to be infertile. We have one egg left and today's the day for it, but there's no action so we only have Pond...James Pond...I put a mirror and feather duster in with him so he's settled down some and people are offering their chicks to add so I may need to do that. I can order from hatchery for ducklings to arrive next week which is my other option, but I appreciate your input on the breeds. Helps alot!

Back
Top Bottom