The Duck Thread

And that was the Ren's Notes version of the last week and a half. When you get behind, don't click and scroll, use Ren's Notes.

*Available on only the best threads
lau.gif

LOL, gees, I've been too busy with 13 babies running around with their Momma like the world is wonderful. Bugs has been the best Momma I could have hoped for. Pictures to come soon.

This is Bugs' babies' daddy with one of the Pekin's saying 'look at me' lol.

This is everyone except for the 6 three week olds.

The Fab Five are now the headless 5, lol. I thought this was a neat pic of them all heads under at the same time.

This is Bugs' babies' daddy with one of the Pekin's saying 'look at me' lol.

This is everyone except for the 6 three week olds.

The Fab Five are now the headless 5, lol. I thought this was a neat pic of them all heads under at the same time.
Oh gosh can you put up 11 more water fowl and their keeper? love that pond and we all need a vacation from this frigid weather. Bathing suit optional.
cool.png
such pretty ducks.

Hi all, new to the thread.

This is Maggie

I hatched her from one of our other ducks abandoned eggs after noticing her beak pipped through the egg was moving. She has grown up in our house, with our kitten Gigi (who arrived 2 weeks after Maggie).

It has been interesting watch them learn and particularly imitate each other. They have played with the same toys ~ their favourite is mouse on a string. When Gigi catches a real mouse, Maggie waddles in and throws the carcass around just like her furry sibling. And Gigi wishes she could fly, like Maggie. In fact she tries really hard. When Maggie takes off, Gigi leaps into the air, all paws extended like superman, but unfortunately then comes down to earth. However, she also loves to run below whilst Maggie flies, so there is some compensation.

This is Bugs' babies' daddy with one of the Pekin's saying 'look at me' lol. This is everyone except for the 6 three week olds. The Fab Five are now the headless 5, lol. I thought this was a neat pic of them all heads under at the same time.
Ren, those are some nice looking ducks. Simply beautiful. I love there pond, is it natural or did you do it? I need something bigger than a baby pool for mine.

Aylcea, I'm fairly new also. Welcome. Love your 2 babes. Simply awsome couple. Don't you just love watching them. Wish my hubs would allow mine in the house. I have to incubate in the back bathroom and they then go to the garage at 2 weeks. He says they are too stinky. Such a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom