The Duck Thread

1-16-16 Seems like just yesterday and now today...

2 girls, 4 boys
barnie.gif

Bugs' 13... 3 girls and 10 boys
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

So sorry... Nature can be mean sometimes
hugs.gif
(that's why my ducks come from a box).

We end up finding a place to buy flock raiser turkey crumble baby for my sweet baby ducks all we could find. On north side of town.turkey layer feed. Someone said it was ok to give them. The feeds store kept telling us to get the medicated I said no it's not good for them.

Hi I bought these beautiful khaki Campbell's a week ago. I don't know how old they are and when they can go out side. I have 15 chickens so was going to put the ducklings in with them when ready. Also I'm feeding then chick crumb should I feed then growers yet. Thank you for anyone's help most appreciated smile.png

Hi I bought these beautiful khaki Campbell's a week ago. I don't know how old they are and when they can go out side. I have 15 chickens so was going to put the ducklings in with them when ready. Also I'm feeding then chick crumb should I feed then growers yet. Thank you for anyone's help most appreciated smile.png

My guess is 4 -5 weeks old. Depending on your set up I would put them out when they have most of their feathers. I would also give them crumble until they have most of their feathers. If you are able to have them with the chickens but segregated and safe that will help with the integration. Good luck! They are beautiful ducks!

Back
Top Bottom