The Duck Thread

Quote:
I suppose that's possible, but they haven't shown any other signs of worms and right now they are on concrete slab with a tarp over it (and then shavings) in our garage over the winter. We have plans to move them back to an outdoor run in early April, but I have to build them a new house as one of my ducks was getting bullied something fierce by my chickens this winter. Do you suppose they could still pick up worms in that environment?

I'll put them on some de-wormer and see if that will help. :) Thanks.

B Bubbles and squeak my new muscovy ducklings :)
Awh :D my boys are called Bubble and Squeak :D congrats. Beautiful!

I never posted the finished coop...problem is once it was finished we decided it was too small since our number had increased. So now it will be my workshop. I am bummed we can't use it for the ducks, it is so pretty. Now we have to build another one but it won't be this pretty...this one cost a bit much as it was.

Last edited:
I never posted the finished coop...problem is once it was finished we decided it was too small since our number had increased. So now it will be my workshop. I am bummed we can't use it for the ducks, it is so pretty. Now we have to build another one but it won't be this pretty...this one cost a bit much as it was.
That is beautiful.

It's nice you did a good job.
Thanks! The other half built it, he is a pretty talented guy,

That is beautiful.
Thank you. We really wanted them to have a nice looking house. I think we are going with smaller A frame style coops now, a couple of them. May still do the outsides in Cedar so they are still pretty. But at least they can still come hang out on the porch of that one with me :)

Back
Top Bottom