The Duck Thread

The latest babies!!! The one with yellow on its bill is a gray call I think. The one w 2 eye stripes may be a wood duck or a Laysan duck. I'm not sure yet. The eggs was laid in a ground nest, so I didn't think any were woodies, but they're the only ones I know that have 2 eye stripes. The black one is a black runner or runner x Cayuga.

Last edited:
Hello my cousin and his girl friend have three ducks and one of them has a sprained ankle they have it in the bath tub now to get the weight off of it so what can u do for it? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
That is really about all you can do. Keep an eye on him and make sure something doesn't pop up. Ducks are very good at hiding problems so something may come up in a day or so. But we all hope he is fine.

I hope nothing comes up. Other than maybe a little sore I think he's doing ok this morning. They are still in the pen I let them out about 9:30 am everyday so they still have a bit more relaxing time. I took a peek in and he fully stretched his wings so I'm going with those are fine. He's a little wobbly on his legs so maybe sore there. We will have to wait and see. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom