The Duck Thread

It's been a day of struggling . We tried to build another cage in backyard it's so expensive . It only took for the 5 ducks and 4 birds we still have to make improvements to it. It's hard to see it was dark.hope they servive the night . It is going to be a chore keeping my dogs away from it without scaring them to much tell I can get boards and other things around it for there privacy issues. When they start laying there eggs in a little while there teenagers or pre teens . They grow up fast,
Yes, they grow super fast! I hope they're OK in their cage. My dog is really interested in ducks, too. I've been merciful to him and let him come to the coop with me, but if he sticks his nose in, that's a different story!

My girl yelling at me for coming near her nest, haha!

I've got 2 3wk old Peking ducks and they have been eating Dumor chick starter with the chicks. Oh n they get cilantro as a treat and they absolutely love it. I was wondering if they need the brewers yeast? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
I am going to say yess to the brewer's yeast. They need the extra niacin for at least the first 10 weeks of development.

Hi. I have 3 muscovies that are 7 days old. They are brooding in the bathtub and I gave them a swimming dish that i put fresh grass clippings. They love that. Just wondering if there's anything I can do to make their lives more fun in the tub. :)

Hi!! I am new to owning ducks...I have 3 currently that are just about 2 months. I have a Pekin, a Roen and a black Indian Runner. I've seen some other posts where other duck owners say they have toys for their ducks and I wondered if anyone can give me some ideas of what toys would be good for ducks. Mine are big and healthy but just like human toddlers, my feathered babies like to put everything in their mouth so I want to make sure I don't get anything that is a choking hazard or contains parts that can fall off. Thanks for any ideas!!

I have a duck that love to play with rope dog toys but when she wants to play I watch her so she don't pull any strings out. She also loves to play with my shoestrings, but I really have to watch her with them so she don't swallow them. I tie them in a kind of hoop so their not long. She lives in the house with us so I can keep an eye on her when she's playing. The rope toys last a while with her but u have 3 so keep checking it for loose strings if u decide on that.

Hi. I have 3 muscovies that are 7 days old. They are brooding in the bathtub and I gave them a swimming dish that i put fresh grass clippings. They love that. Just wondering if there's anything I can do to make their lives more fun in the tub. :)

My duck loves to chase and eat gold fish, also some kind of safe floating dog toy might b fun for them..

Back
Top Bottom