The Duck Thread

Well you guys might end up drowning in pictures of them
tongue.png
I am super excited for them, they are from great lines.
Yay, we love pics! Bring 'em on!
pop.gif

She my sweety pie... I hug and kiss her often,sometime she yells at me. She goes "ET,ET,ET"... ,she don't mind much though other times.
Aw, I would love to hug a duck like that - well, any duck, for that matter, but some are less sociable than others ... my ducks, for example!
he.gif
They don't understand how hard it is not to love and hold and kiss and pet them!

She looks like a Silver to me... got any pics of her in the light?
Yeah, that, or a mix. She's beautiful!

Yay, we love pics! Bring 'em on! :pop

Aw, I would love to hug a duck like that - well, any duck, for that matter, but some are less sociable than others ... my ducks, for example! :he  They don't understand how hard it is not to love and hold and kiss and pet them!

I tell her " mommy needs some love " and she sits on my lap and let's me pet and kiss her knock..

Yay, we love pics! Bring 'em on! :pop

Aw, I would love to hug a duck like that - well, any duck, for that matter, but some are less sociable than others ... my ducks, for example! :he  They don't understand how hard it is not to love and hold and kiss and pet them!

I tell her " mommy needs some love " and she sits on my lap and let's me pet and kiss her knock..

Hi guys I was wondering for those who have never seen this guy on YouTube he is awesome and I don't know bout you guys but he is living my dream I know this sounds wierd but he needs all of the support he can get watch this vid and subscribe to him please he needs the extra viewers but also if you already have seen this guy good on you

Just a few pics

Broody mama mallards. They puff up when I come near. Apparently that's supposed to be scary lol.

Treat time with the chicky duckies. Some of the roos are starting to crow. Huh boy...

Most of the flock, missing three or so

The chickens are so inquisitive

Biff the buff (I love saying that) is still the boss, and she lets everyone know it, especially the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom