The Duck Thread

Here's a pic of our cuties! Pekins and Runners. :)

Just wondering what everyone does for a deworming schedule for their ducks? What do you use, how often.

pictures of my baby's I hatched..two weeks old..
love.gif

My babies are about a month old now and almost never use the MHP but it's been great! They are all happy and healthy, and as a first time duck mama I'm pretty pleased with how well it worked out. Here are a couple pics of those first days with it.

I'll have to try that next year. Alot of people seem happy with it, so it must be pretty good! Very cute ducklings, btw!

I don't know why the trama. My 10 week old sex link chicken past away 24 hrs after putting her in the new coop.tryind to keep her black sex link that came with her in house. She not adjusting around other birds at all. Even though she was raised with 3 chickens and 3 ducks. Then we added the two little ducks. But they all been around each from the start.the fence came apart but there was no blood on her at all. I gave her water in morning. Went out to give her more and she was gone. Eyes closed. Cold. My baby I just got born Monday had a hernia. She can't be around other birds at all . She can't have surgery or it will kill her. Or other birds will kill her if they our with her.

Back
Top Bottom