The Duck Thread

Ok thank you - I wasn't aware ducks took this long off in the winter - I got spoiled with them laying everyday - nevertheless had duck eggs before last year and I love them
1f601.png
I am still trying to find the tab for starting a new forum - maybe it's because I'm on my phone doing - idk
1f606.png
Thanks

Good morning -I'm not sure how to start a new thread - so I hope some one will see this and maybe hve any help for me -I have three ducks a male Ancona a female Ancona and a female Rouen duck.
They were hatched last spring and were GREAT layers even thru early winter - however since December even before Christmas they have not payed a single egg! I don't know what's going on. They chickens have even started laying again. I leave out oyster shells and layer chicken feed all day (they have gotten poultry feed as well but not for a little while now as they don't carry the feed at the store closest to me) they have water in a heated bucket so that's available all day - I have grit out for everyone now and they all including 8 chickens get BOSS every am and pm for some protein- IF they are hiding them they are magicians because I can. It find them. Most days they are in a decent sized runand they are no where to be found. Any thoughts would be very helpful as there isn't much info on line about ducks

Start a new thread - see above.

Sometimes I don't see things if I am not signed in.

Last edited:
While we are on BYC 'how to'
smile.png
My name used to always show in this area
whether I was signed on or not. When I wasn't signed on, I of course had the option to sign on. For some reason it isn't showing anymore. I have 'remember me' checked but I have to enter my name and password every time now. Does anyone know what's up with this??

While we are on BYC 'how to'
smile.png
My name used to always show in this area
whether I was signed on or not. When I wasn't signed on, I of course had the option to sign on. For some reason it isn't showing anymore. I have 'remember me' checked but I have to enter my name and password every time now. Does anyone know what's up with this??
I think there could be a few things going on . . . I am not a network guy, so take this with a few grains of salt. But some internet access setups have addresses (those numeric strings 999 999 9999) that can change, and we used to have trouble with Frontier because of that. I would be in the middle of an online class video and the security window would pop up asking me for my password.
somad.gif
Took a year and a half dozen tech guy visits, but that has not happened for a long time, now. Just a mismatch between the way our internet connection and their routing system worked.

Back
Top Bottom