The Duck Thread

It was one between them but there are two now. Hopefully we'll get a few more but the eggs are looking dark. My Muscovy are doing great! Pretty sure I have two full colored babies and one might be blue! Plus a bunch of blue pied! (I love blue scovies) culvert mommy was keeping them away from us and staying in creek in a different part of the yard but she just started hanging out with us the last two days. Coop mom hasn't taken hers to creek but stays by us all day so we can see them. She does stomp her feet a lot at us though lol.
20170602_161128.jpg
20170602_183914.jpg

Went to go and let my ducks out for the day. It's pouring down.. I thought the ducks would be happy. I open the door and took cover as they normally come flying at me.. nothing.
They're all just sat looking at me I thought ducks were meant to love rain? They've been out in worse. I've left the house open but they don't wanna budge. Really unusual for them.

Looks like two more babies are hatching! Maybe more. The possible babies could be pure Campbell or Campbell ×Rouen or Campbell x snowy call duck. One is black with a little yellow and the other looks like a mallard lol.

Back
Top Bottom