The DUMBEST thing I've ever heard somebody say about Chickens...READ!

Quote:
Ohh, the thrill of escaping the Houston heat by strolling through the local grocery store or
wee.gif
the Sears department store. If it was really hot, sometimes Mom would get us a Blue Bell ice cream as a treat to gobble up on the way home (only way to get it was fast, had no A/C in that car).

When I was growing up, you knew where the food came from. Just like you never asked "Hey, what type of meat is this?" at the family reunion and BBQ, especially since we had a few city dwelling relatives around that would literally
sickbyc.gif
if someone told them armadillo, squirrel, rattlesnake, etc. We country kids would
lau.gif
at the city kids who would scream bloody murder at seeing fish in the creek while they were swimming. Apparently those sun perch and bass look just like sharks
hmm.png

Quote:
Ohh, the thrill of escaping the Houston heat by strolling through the local grocery store or
wee.gif
the Sears department store. If it was really hot, sometimes Mom would get us a Blue Bell ice cream as a treat to gobble up on the way home (only way to get it was fast, had no A/C in that car).

When I was growing up, you knew where the food came from. Just like you never asked "Hey, what type of meat is this?" at the family reunion and BBQ, especially since we had a few city dwelling relatives around that would literally
sickbyc.gif
if someone told them armadillo, squirrel, rattlesnake, etc. We country kids would
lau.gif
at the city kids who would scream bloody murder at seeing fish in the creek while they were swimming. Apparently those sun perch and bass look just like sharks
hmm.png

yuckyuck.gif

Me and my friend are both natural blondes. We used to be a little offended at 'blonde jokes' till we started making them on ourselves! Lol, when we do something stupid like accidentally walking in a circle not thinking about where we are going, or laughing about something we did on a horse we'll both lagh and say "How could we get more blonde than this?"
lol.png

Anybody remember a couple years ago - oh what was the name of it - a full length cartoon movie about cows and farm animals and the BULLS had udders!?? They are all standing around talking, like on two feet - well, it's cartoons - guy talk -saying, "son, it's like this..." and they have UDDERS.

Sorry, can't remember the name of it, but it was really awful - and ridiculous. And you would think somewhere along the line somebody would have said, "Hey, wait a minute - the boys don't have udders!"

but...noooooooooooooooo

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
Was it "Back at the Barnyard" ?

Something with the word 'Barnyard'. I was like 8 or 9 when the movie came out and I was aghast that the boys had udders!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom