The Easy Garden

Frozen Feathers

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
Maine
So...are more of you going to come over to the Easy Garden or what? Come on...I need people to answer my questions.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know what you mean.... I'm just waiting out the snow and ice................. but I need to learn more before I have to plant!

Since my "EasyGarden" name is Buff Shallots, I thought of posting a picture there of my autumn-planted shallots poking up through the recent snowfall. But I thought that would just depress ya'll.

Quote:
Hmph. Since my "EasyGarden" name is patandchickens, I thought of posting a picture there of me and my chickens floating gently downstream in the floodwaters of the massive melt-off we are now having. But I thought that would just depress ya'll. Plus it isn't happening. Uh, yet.
roll.png

Really, those who garden should go check the site out... and despite it not being garden season for most of us, there is still a respectable amount of chitchat going on
smile.png

Pat, on the edge of a rapidly growing 'lake', glad that the building where the chickens are is (just!) high enough that it has never thus far flooded

I joined yesterday!
This is the perfect time of year to ask our gardening questions, swap seeds, etc before it's time to till the soil.

I'm looking for somebody that has experience in Biodynamics or Biomagnetism to be my mentor. Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom