The EE braggers thread!!!

Has anyone else found that their EEs settled down once they started laying? My most skittish girl (she would burst into flight in the run whenever I would try to catch her) lets me pick her up now. And she is more curious/attentive. When I open the coop door she hops down from the top roost to the bottom roost to be closer to me and lets me pet her and pick her up. She has only tamed down since she started laying.
Yep, that's what happening with my EE girls.

My EE chick is so adorable!! I love her little cheeks!!!
love.gif

Has anyone else found that their EEs settled down once they started laying?  My most skittish girl (she would burst into flight in the run whenever I would try to catch her) lets me pick her up now.  And she is more curious/attentive.  When I open the coop door she hops down from the top roost to the bottom roost to be closer to me and lets me pet her and pick her up.  She has only tamed down since she started laying. All of my EE us to be really flighty but since they are laying now they have settle down a lot. My White EE Pearl she will greet me at the coop door to the run and go inside the coop where the nests boxes are and watch me take the Eggs she lets me pet her too and my other EE are settle too. :D

My girls:

Delight. (pullet)

Compassion. (pullet) below is her full sister:

Confection.

Clarinda (L) and Dottimae(pullet) (R)

Samantha.

Dazzle. (front) and Dottimae.

Confection. (pullet)

Duffy and Dazzle. (rear) both pullets.

Dottimae. (pullet)

Goldy. (newly molted)

Ella gold. (pullet)

Integrity.

These are some of my EE girls.
big_smile.png

My girls:

Delight. (pullet)

Compassion. (pullet) below is her full sister:

Confection.

Clarinda (L) and Dottimae(pullet) (R)

Samantha.

Dazzle. (front) and Dottimae.

Confection. (pullet)

Duffy and Dazzle. (rear) both pullets.

Dottimae. (pullet)

Goldy. (newly molted)

Ella gold. (pullet)

Integrity.

These are some of my EE girls.
big_smile.png
You have some real nice EE girls!!!

Please everyone, especially the dog owners on BYC. how can any city or county have an ordnance forbidding the keeping of chickens as pet or otherwise while allowing the keeping of wolf and lion decedents?
Chickens are not known to do any harm to other than a bug whereas dogs are well known to do harm to any vulnerable living thing and cats are let free to wonder, often unwelcome, into and onto anyone's property. I just dont understand the human logic behind this. Mindsets need so badly to be changed in this regard.
I know I may be "preaching to the choir" on this site but we need to do something as a group of logical people. I just dont know where to begin.

Back
Top Bottom