The EE braggers thread!!!

Does anyone have any solid blues. I am working on that now. Im just a new egg so I can't post pics yet but I will soon. I would love to see yalls blues

Quote:
I have a solid blue bantam EE. Her name is Gracie. Here are a few pics:
46048_gracie.jpg

46048_gracie3.jpg

When I am able to post pics I will show you some of my chicks. Im trying to get light blue.I have one black roo with 3 splash hens and one white hen. With the white hen. Why do you guys think im getting all black chicks and no whites. I thought I would get a white

I'm thinking sage or brown eggers. I have a sage egger EE I'm crossing with my Splash Maran Roo next year. The offspring will be olive eggers and blue plumage. Also putting my Splash Maran over black copper maran to produce Blue copper marans hoping for chocolate eggers. The roo was a 6 and the hens came from an 8 on the egg color scale. My goal a mostly blue/copper flock and a lot of colored eggs. Also kept an Ameraucana roo red over blue to go with my RIR's and brown laying EE's and blue laying Ameraucan hens. So who know's what I'll end up with next year. Anyone have an ameraucana over RIR? Yellow leggeded off spring will go. I'm thinking they will be a red/blue EE, sage/brown eggers;-)

Quote:
I am new to this but my understanding is the splash's should be having all blues and the white is a recessive gene and all those babies would be black because black is dominant. Again I am new so I could be wrong. I have a BR (black with barring) and Splash PR and I have been told and read that I should get all (barred) blue babies! The white thing is something I have only skimmed over.

I have a wonderful 10.5 week old EE that I'd like to share and brag about, but I can't post photos yet. Still unsure about her (hoping) gender. I'll put them up as soon as I can.

Quote:
I am new to this but my understanding is the splash's should be having all blues and the white is a recessive gene and all those babies would be black because black is dominant. Again I am new so I could be wrong. I have a BR (black with barring) and Splash PR and I have been told and read that I should get all (barred) blue babies! The white thing is something I have only skimmed over.

Maybe if I keep hatching them I will get one

Back
Top Bottom