The EE braggers thread!!!

Nice eggs! And lots of them!

Is there anyone who lives in the North Georgia Mountain who is going to the Newnan Poultry show this weekend who would want to ride together??????

I got my first blue egg today!!! I now have a green egg layer and a blue egg layer. I don't know yet who laid it but I am so excited!! This is the just the coolest thing!

I got my first blue egg today!!! I now have a green egg layer and a blue egg layer. I don't know yet who laid it but I am so excited!! This is the just the coolest thing!

Congrats!! I got my first blue egg a couple days ago and was SO excited. So I totally know how you feel right now...
celebrate.gif

Anyone have Frizzle EE hatching eggs or chicks? Or a frizzle breed that is clean legged? I can't find any LF frizzle's.
Check with Dipsy Doodle Doo. She has frizzled EEs and Naked Necks that will lay XL green eggs! Here are some of mine that hatched two weeks ago from her eggs. You can usually find her on the NN thread.

and here is the strange mixed one a friend gave me...EE, Polish and maybe a litte cochin in it!

it may be a warm spell, and it is going to get colder, but I've had enough of the chicken poop smell in the house and they won't let me clean without hopping all over my hands, arms, the scooper... so OUT they went! the chicks are in my portable run... that I did finish covering after I moved them in (and after I took a few pictures) but I have an easy weekend, and Monday off, so I can tend to their needs as the temperatures fall...

only one is a boy... he started crowing yesterday. but I've found a home for him. if I hadn't, he would have become an Easter dinner... tomorrow will be their first venture to the great outdoors (the backyard...)

Anybody know what kind of easter eggers I will get from the cross using a Welsummer rooster with a hen from a white leghorn hen and lav araucana rooster, the hen is a typical ee looking hen with white feathers and some black feathers here and there, the welsummer is just your common welsummer.

Like feather color and egg color...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom